There was so much to say on the topic, I wrote two posts. And now I’m wrapping things up with a third post. A brief little breakdown of my rules for staying stylish on the road—or how I go about feeling pretty when I’m living out of a backpack.
Without further ado, then, 8 simple rules for staying stylish on the road:
1. Pick one base color that goes with everything (in my case, black) and buy a couple tops and bottoms in said base color.
2. Stick to a color palette where everything complements everything else (in my case, pink, red, yellow, and orange).
4. Pack clothes that are wrinkle resistant, quick drying, and durable whenever possible.
5. Change things up with a few choice accessories.
6. Make sure your boots are made for walkin’, as well as made for cute.
7. Only pack things that make you feel good.
8. A couple tank tops and a black pencil skirt will take you far.
Ciao for now, darlings
Did this post help you? Share the love by:
:: Clicking here before you make your next Amazon order (it doesn’t matter what you order, if you start by clicking from my site, I’ll get a commission!)