Heading to Italy? Want to know where the locals eat, hike, and explore, what embarrassing tourist faux pas you should avoid, and what local dishes you simply shouldn’t miss?
You’re in luck – because as of today, my popular local-centric guidebook to Italy is FREE.
That’s right FREE.
Or read on for the book blurb:
ITALY: 100 Locals Tell You Where to Go, What to Eat, and How to Fit In
Want to experience Italy as only a local could?
This guide’s for you.
Filled with 100 interviews with people who live, work, and adventure all over Italy, this book will give you:
- Directions to that pizza place that’s always packed with locals and rarely sees a tourist
- Lists of must-try dishes for each town and region
- Names of those off-the-beaten-track towns with the best wineries in the region
- Tips on how to spot authentic gelato, make friends with the locals, and avoid rip-offs and pick-pockets
- Brutal honesty about how you should never ever order a cappuccino after lunch or wear flip-flops to a monument
- And so much more
It’s time to experience authentic, local Italy—through the eyes of those who have lived there for years.