Quarantine got you down?
If you’re a small dog, Luna the traveling pooch – a wise 10-year-old Yorkie-Schnauzer mix – has some suggestions for what you can do if you’re stuck indoors with your hoomans for the foreseeable future:
1. Sleep on your favorite cloud.
2. Sleep on your second favorite cloud.
3. Sleep on your favorite hooman.
4. Help your hooman with yoga.
5. Demand scratches.
6. “Help” the hoomans work.
7. Make the hoomans share their toys.
8. Destroy something cardboard like the fierce wolf you are.
9. Sleep on your third favorite cloud.
10. Demand more scratches from all proximate hoomans.