Prague: 10 Locals Tell You Where to Go, What to Eat, and How to Fit In
Ever wish you had a best friend in Europe? Someone to show you the ropes?
Meet your new Czech best friends: 10 real people who live, work, eat, love, and adventure in and around Prague. In this lovely little book, they’ll give you:
• Addresses for some the best tasting and least touristed restaurants in Prague
• Lists of must-try dishes and wines
• Suggestions for unique and interesting day trips outside the city
• Tips for how to make friends, avoid rip-offs and pick-pockets, and fit in with the local culture
• And so much more
It’s time to experience authentic, local Prague—through the eyes of those who have lived there for years.
Ranked Top-10 for Travel > Prague on Amazon! / Read a Sample Now.
What People Are Saying About the 100 Locals Guides…
“Next best thing to having a friend in town, taking you down back streets to local restaurants and hidden sights. Knowing when to go and what to avoid makes all the difference, and this book nails it!!” – M.M. Wilson on Amazon
“I personally got the most value out of the questions about where to go to eat and drink like a local. This is one thing I always struggle with when I travel. I love to identify with a culture over food and drink, but Prague is a big place. Having ten locals tell me exactly where they would go and what they would have is fantastic.” – nebenhack on Amazon
“I love it. What to eat? Where to meet people? What to see & photograph. All things that matter to most people, especially solo travelers, and are not well addressed in other guidebooks.“ – Rob Philip
* Unfortunately, Kindle and Nook formats do not support the full color formatting of the book. Images should appear in color, but backgrounds and some other formatting have been removed in the eBook versions. For full-color and formatting, choose the PDF version (which is viewable on most eReaders).